Friday, November 19, 2010

Used Rowing And Paddle Boats For Sale

FAUX FUR ...

I'm back, good evening!
In the next post I will talk about: HAIR .. now if you noticed, the faux fur goes crazy, and the shoes a few years ago they're proposing, in all shades of colors and shapes and lengths.
FauxFur Tina Purin








confess that until last week I did not know that the phenomenon of finata fur is called, in technical jargon, FAUX FUR, but I was very clear invasion of hair or stuffed animals that he was better than our cabinets with jackets, vests, scarves, hats, bags and ear muffs, all made from fur.
So the next post I will "eviscerate" the problem of hair: why, in principle, were the furry boots with pom-pon Man Lo's big brother, you remember the kinesin that looked like a cartoon and all dressed brendizzata Hallo Kitty?
I remember it too .. I suffered too, because the charm of that winter boots with furry pallette ..
We will reclaim the post I wrote then, just for starters ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment