Friday, November 5, 2010

Barefoot Confidential Lily Thai

timing

Hens, according to you when the alarm of my phone - the notorious, the relentless, that even on vacation has never missed a beat and more than once awakened us attacking "My fairy king," Queen of very old song rock and very annoying, for very early morning hours - decided to leave me? Of course! The first time in my life that I sleep out for work ...
I limited the damage from each record and reconstruction of personal luggage: 12 minutes flat. Still
Genoa, already mentioned in this blog, even with a pass around his neck that I've only taken the train back, as he kept at bay - so to speak - the actor (the same post, 31 May), breathed the sea air, and rightly did not want to go home and threatened to get off at each stop along the coast first inviting the Apennine mountains (Dolomite pink in the light of a fall). I even managed to bring back the bill 70X100 which has encumbered during the trip. However, As time has passed since the last time, I, Clare and Valerie, on leave from university and the other a meeting of the conference Fuci around squares, fountains and alleyways, maybe a little 'lighter than now and, without doubt, younger.
Ah, the post title is a piece of Ruggeri, among other things says: "I want as a future in difficult times." Greetings
rushed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment