Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pain Shooting Down Left Side Of Neck

Gaiter The Abominable Snow lady!

Here we are talking about hair, fur or better yet Faux Fur ..
The theme is very hairy to me by a bit of heart because the first cold day party, and not just the hair / fur is a constant topic of conversation, and as I promised you we will discuss in detail the following: Second
bet I want to start talking about what has always been one of my objects of desire ..
après Hairy White
seems that his first appearance dates back to the '70s when the snows of the most exclusive resorts Skiing, polite young ladies appeared worn boots completely covered with long white hair, as were many women Abomination of Snow, with his feet on display.
In fact they were, the snow boots that Pelosi already at their first appearance led to confusion among dogs and master, the first believed to meet all their kind and just loved them or hated them immediately advanced towards the most improbable reactions ..
Here he is après-ski Peloso
Which lady of snow boots Pelosi has never crossed some mistress of his little Dog that invaghitosi boots more or less clumsily attempted to "conquer"? With great embarrassment of both proprietary (even it happened to me and it is hilarious ..). At the time I was not even born, but given my love for things or excessive and sensational, as, instead, someone else says, my being inside Tamarra was assumed that if they had never met, would was, of course, love at first sight, and so it was! About a
10 years ago, I was at Madonna di Campiglio skiing with a group of friends, and I was hopelessly wet my boots, so my friend and landlord, said: "Look in the closet of the skis, of course c 'is an old pair of skis after my mom. "
intentionally because I did when I went to check in the closet, I found something never seen shoes, boots, no doubt, but after skiing .. unknown, used to Moon Boots Technology (I got them blue and yellow highlighter) those species of stuffed animals gaillognoli (po'usati were a clear and yellow snow), were for me a love at first sight, and more ..
I went! For a week I felt, other than the Abominable Snow Woman, I felt the Snow Queen, although I was not at all understood, but only because he wanted more then fashion.
The Technology Yaghi
my dream
Back home I tried them and found that they too were of the technique, so I told myself, that should not be anything special and incomparable, surely I could find in a sports shop well provided, and so it was, I found them a couple of years later in Rome, but it did not cost exactly like a normal pair of Moon Boots, but at least 4 times as much (a little more than € 250 note), I then explained why they took them the ladies 'good' in Madonna di Campiglio.
Surrender, or at least had dismissed the idea.
I saw them again in Rome, blacks, it was spring and the girl who wore them a real Fashonist quietly took them without socks, and a slight gonnina, hate it.
Later I was fortunate and favorable to a sale of Monclair, my mother made me happy giving me a pair of snow boots Pelosi, Pelosi did not I, but a couple very much like to long hair with leg and foot in a little pile ' less conspicuous, but the boot does not look nice in the mouth. I must say that I spent two winters, I enjoy my furry and among a ski suit and red cross after white hair, seems to Santa Claus.
In February, however, going to New York I made them remove four times too large to pass any check in, but instead turned out to be essential under the blanket of snow that covered the city.
I guess as usual I was already quite lengthy, but I want to conclude with what is the real question of the evening and that is that the boot is completely gone from hairy tamarro and eccentric pattern of after-ski boots to elegant fashion show .
The beautiful Chanel boots
The autumn / winter collection of Chanel this year, also currently on show Rays in Bologna ('ve been there a few days before ago, pretending indifference, only to bang my head against the wall just around the corner) provides anywhere hairiness overalls in total fur boots and of course, wonderfully fluffy (about € 800 note) and with a great heel in the shape of an ice crystal, then mission accomplished, even après Pelosi has conquered its own space in the empyrean of fashion, "high".
said, Wrapped in a blanket of hair (no, that's Malo cashmere and chinchilla), a beautiful faux lamb fleece, would be perfect, insert the appropriate strip coordinated and GOOD NIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment