Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How Long Do You Let Eyebrows Grow Before Waxing



Forgive my silence ...
A blog is not nice but if it is not updated ..
even if the arguments are not lacking at times is the time that it slows down ..

Today I will try to be shorter than usual though as you'll see when it comes to shoes inevitably become talkative ..

But today I would like to talk about a technical data: HALF THE NUMBER


Unfortunately a few days ago I had to do an awareness unpleasant to say the least .. my number is 38 and 1 / 2 and in most cases now have the means numbers are not made anymore.
Yes, because once when the shoes were the measures were all handcrafted time, however, was the only Nike, to do even the number of quarters, only sin that makes sports shoes ..
and do not tell me that you can also bring in a tuxedo that makes me laugh, of course, do not cry .. x
Girls you'd imagine there ever a pair of silver under the dress Evening?
fixed but I feel I will miss ..

Anyway last week I wanted to replace a pair of brown loafers that had already made their life so in a store I saw a couple of similar only with a little heel, which made me even happier.
Within the store, ask the sales to try and: 39 and 38 is great ..? Oh well I feel it is a
po'stretto ..
Oh well .. I think I buy it will widen
them home I watch them satisfied, but not wearing it yet ..
can a couple of days I decided to finally put them:
were close but I say give out are suede ..
walk mid-morning and nothing even close I am also a little, and bladder, I get angry with myself .. of course, because I have not yet figured out that I have 38.5 and there is nothing to do and there's no point in front of a shoe I like cmq decides to take it even if the number is not right.

And now what?
relegated to the shoe? But are the new 3 hours and then I put them? Xò
In the evening I came to the aid of a favorable situation ..

A friend invited me to dinner and she has the 38 I know for sure because often buy shoes together ..
So for dinner instead of bringing a bottle of wine or a dessert I brought the shoes ..
Instead I took the shoes ..
you know that etiquette does not have it, but then does not even wine or dessert if they are not expressly required, because if you go to dinner, we assumed that anyone who invites you to have prepared the sweet and has already selected the wines to accompany dinner and then take it means to serve what you require is brought (courtesy towards us) upset the plans of those who invited us ..
now I'm not saying that a pair of shoes are best but if your friend is not formalized and are "new" why not?
And usually they last longer than a bottle Wine! Okay I've rambled enough

x today.
I just have to make a CONNECTION x the future when
will buy a pair of shoes I'll be more careful and do not flatter myself that I will see only the model but also have the right number because as you may have noticed this is a mistake I do quite often .. but in the end is not my fault is the fault of SUBMISSION NUMBER ...!!

goodnight all dreamed the shoes you want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment