Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Foil Boats And Pennies



I'm back!
Finally we get to the point of the matter ... Recently we talked about
Shoes & Boots Hair and passing through and Pelosi Snow boots shaggy here we finally come to deal with what the current fashion demands in this area.
Today I want to talk about that phenomenon which in the autumn and I noticed that by meeting with a friend, during a meeting on the very serious question (lunch in the kitchen at my house) has been defined The Gaiter Fur ..
Yes Gehtta this winter where you go if you do not have fur ...
all started from Sabot / socket (with rubber soles and heels, high and strictly in wood) winter maybe you noticed his appearance three winters ago, he did so with a discreet lapel PRADA smooth sheepskin.
Until now, only to have them taken into account were mostly Eccentric Lord of the East, but now ..
finish in fur, fur, or an entire ghetto hairy part of the shoe, for whatever the model, are necessary if not essential.
So you look out any window, you can find at least one pair of trunks or boots or sandals or clogs covered in hair, the flea in the ear, as it is customary to say, I put it the base of the Sisley, accompanied by a kind of furry leg warmers to be made to cover the ankle.
this is a super brand accessible, to bring such a product had to be sure that the market just went in that direction, and in fact all have aspects of hair, even Replay has produced a spat with hairy base and Zara has made several models of boots with fur lapels leg.
Sisley
Replay



But not only large-scale distribution has also produced shoes hairy most important labels have provided fur-lined shoes covered with fur or even Zac Posen, and then Ash Mikla leg boots with fur that comes to cover part of the heel to Ballin, ankle strap fox Sergio Rossi, logs in gaiter with colored powder coat for Blugirl, Manolo Blahnik to outline in chinchillas and to finish last, but certainly not last , total cignghiale Louboutin sandals (I admit I want it madly), he could only give in to the coverage of fur ..

Manolo Blahnik

Louboutin

Zac Posen
Blugirl
Sergio Rossi

Ballin
Mikla Ash
But to us mere mortals what is left?
There is the great distribution from which we left .. or even try to look around the small leather goods are adjusting, fabricating Leggings / Tights-hair wearing shoes on our communities to make them special and unique ..
personally have made me an idea and I know that this time I'll be forced to give 3 times .. I told myself "never Plateau", "Tronchetti never cut my ankle," "Pelo only for my snow boots Pelosi" and instead will buy .. gray trunk with mega plateau which will match Zara gaiter hand wrapped in fur (from dell'estetisata friend), as agreed at the meeting very strict (in the kitchen) above.
What about fashion is beautiful because she's crazy and a slave of your shoes like me could not resist ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment