Monday, November 8, 2010

How To Ask For Money As A Shower Gift



       guys and you've ever wanted at all costs, a pair of shoes regardless of the number?     
  I'm not saying that anyone who has a 37, then has, however, bought a 40 because their numbers were exhausted, but did you ever buy shoes in the same despite a difference in more or less a number?  
  to me and several times ..  
  Maybe the shoe is a disease but as an individual model that I like or that I believe is essential to keep me well I do not know I buy it ..  
  So last Saturday I had an important dinner ..  
  not really anything I needed, I had the dress and the accessories, so to speak, fit ..  
The bag I had
  
But since I'd wear a bag golden
 


the bag I wanted ..
  and not having a pair of shoes in that color, but a pair of sandals (which are waiting for their gold not bronze), I granted a stroll downtown on Friday in search of inspirations.  
  I usually ride the safe house in the center through the windows of all the shoe shops of Bologna, appropriately selected years;  
  half of independence, I see them there they are!  
Thinking of taking these
Golden Ferragamo
  Golden sharp tip is not too high heels perfect!  
  within the store and PROBLEM!  
  there are only 38 and I, as you know, I try the port on 38.5: tight!  
  ask for 39 there were only one version on a light bronze, do not go with the bag but .. I feel the same. 
comfortable so much that I am convinced that within a few minutes misarebbero became great and I use as slippers tremendous ..
   disconsolate So I come home with no shoes ...   
  
but not defeated ... 3 hours after I get by with the bag as the color swatch x see if we can match even the bronze.
Arrival at the store the clerk looks at me with eyes of hatred and pity, but nothing I want to give up and eventually I bought the 38 in the hope that yield ..
  Well I put the dinner on Saturday and have an aperitif comedians to suffer .. 
but nothing like my grandmother used to say: "Who wants to look nice to suffer a little more" stoic stand it and I have dinner, dancing and even some girls barefoot boogie after dinner, as you were at a private party, I will, however, suffer no until the end ..
  Sometimes I wonder what kind of beings x enslave us a pair of heels, but then I look in the mirror on a new pair of shoes that I particularly slender ankle, and my questions have an answer: perhaps imperfect saimo wonderful beings subject to slavery small but wonderful especially if shoes fit like Cinderella ...  
  
  Ps. The shoes did not give in for nothing ..  

0 comments:

Post a Comment