Sunday, February 20, 2011

Game Like Poptropica 2010

I did not forget the shoes ...

Okay it's been a long time ..
Okay .. I'm not a Fashion Blogger
right when I write that most of the outbursts appear to my post ..
Okay I should be more concise ..
But ...... I've forgotten some SHOES!

In this period of silence I looked around,
web but also in the landscape along the roads,
I tried to figure out what the girls write on the web, bloggers, and then the real ones ..
I tried to understand what they're talking to those girls who cross the street .. I admire those who

STYLE has a way of life, but I wonder about the others?

What better time of closing and the imminent start of NYFW MFW for asking this question?
admit without shame that I discovered only recently, watching the real bloggers, what lies behind those acronyms incomprehensible to a mortal like me (New York Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week), and now as a good ignorantotta who has learned a new little word I'll make extensive use ..

Beyond the terminology we are talking about real shoes: beautiful, sophisticated, expensive, but what you will, Bring.

So tomorrow will resume talking about shoes, and in these days of rain, unfortunately still far from the spring will try to understand what comes with people who are not fit to go home for a taxi to and from this office menga boiling can not even go out without socks and sandals ..

with you tomorrow ... QUEEN OF THE BOOTS came

0 comments:

Post a Comment