Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Used Paddle Boats For Sale In Florida

A Little History of Falling in Love

Yes Time to reveal what has been elected special shoe aw 2010 ..
The Shoes of the Season Specials
In the previous post, with the start of the sales I was tempted to buy a wooden sole boot lamb (copy of UGG Lynne ed), but in front of the store there was another pair of shoes that finally got the better ..
Despite my mother call me Santa Giuliana Barefoot, indicating the large amount of shoes I have, in truth there is always some special model that still has not come in my closet!
year I really wanted to buy one pair of shoes "special" throughout the course of the season and aw to buy only when the firm, but the arrival of the asset sales had already 3 pairs of shoes, a boot from rain and a pair of dancers to bring home gold ..
So I tried to keep the good intentions and I simply love to buy my early-season: a pair of Grey with Tronchetti Plateau!
Usually I hate any kind of shoe with a plateau in recent years, this kind of wedge front has been very present in any collection of fashion but I just was not able to digest it ..
awkward, vulgar no customs clearance, as long as I have not seen since June Ambrose worn with a nice pair of pants high-waisted gray flannel, and she was wearing under his pants so tight trunks of gray, so when I saw them in a shop nearby and accessible. .


Well I just want them, but it seemed to me to betray my principles by buying a kind of shoe that I had always despised, so I told myself that if they had arrived at the firm was fate that I was wearing a Plateau .. so it was!
Beyond the dizzying height of their form and their reckless, I confess, I like a lot!
I am satisfied with my purchase I wear with pride

0 comments:

Post a Comment