Monday, January 10, 2011

Movie Women In Girdles

lamb ... 2 A CONFESSION

Alung After a pause I'm back.
I return slightly in a minor key, with a little confession ..
last post I said the boots and horns plague Lamb, the Lamb type in inerno Ugg and Emu ..
Now I make a confession .. I almost, yes, I almost buy a pair ..
In mid-December I had to spend some time in Rimini, in the only week in which 50cm of snow fell in a seaside town which knows neither its salt spreaders and snowplows, the only day that I was not committed by seven am to 7 pm, I have dedicated myself to look to the style of Rimini at least at Shoe .. Undoubtedly all
spend a lot .. why turn firmatissime! With only the Snow
Hunter lined with wool socks, UGG Boots and Timberland, as in the shops is a good center, perhaps an accomplice to the snow, I see ..

UGG Lynne



The Lynne UGG boots with rubber soles brown leather polished wood interior Agello typical UGG and I will not believe it but .. I like!
Price? € 288 too many, but they feel the same! In the mirror
white make-up in jeans and a sweater seem un'olandesina with its traditional wooden clogs and more my number is not there, just as well, going out with some face-to-point demand, but for the moment escaped the danger!
Spend some time, come the holidays and I forget them .. but on the very day of the Epiphany (which shoe best suited to you), more total orgy of the first day of sales, in a nagozietto in Independence Street (next to the pizzeria Altero) COPIED see them again ..
with discount € 59, anything! It is precisely within the same
tentatissima, the number is, they try, not bad, indecision, panic, doubt ..
Eventually even they do not win us the comparison with a couple of logs seen in the shop opposite (same price), so Having set the purchase of one pair of shoes for these balances, however, a po'malinconicamente I I ....
As you can see, beyond my personal history, I must apologize to the Lamb, in the end somehow it conquered me.
nonstante The truth is that I always make good intentions, sooner or later fall, leaving the shoe more eccentric win of the season. However
balances has just started and who knows if I'll know my purpose to resist a shoe A SEASON ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment