Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ankle Hurt After Hiking



Hello!

Today I will try to be brief and not as usual logorroioca also because I have a thousand things to do and that keep me away from my beloved shoes ...

Today I wanted to tell you that my being, for the shoes, almost every disease excuse to buy a couple more and just yesterday I pointed out that I did not have proper shoes x evening.
Imagine my disappointment!

Yesterday I was in a room near my house to a Tango lesson, and it was fantastic!

But as I have noticed now my boots were not suited to the evening of tango dancers wear high heels and from there we can stay, but most shoes with rounded toe or sandals.
Now I have a new purpose for shopping the next day to find the shoe perfatta tango or at least what it is for me!

My poor shop assistants to put yourself scarpre bologna the heart at rest in the coming days I will be around to give you the torment!

Ok ok I know you are but it's so heavy, we are talking only of shoes, and the rest of my life will inevitably remains slightly off, but it's better that way at the bottom for the rest are pretty normal and then, there I have said, writing about shoes is a form of therapy for me ..

Mica's winking brain can live for half of Europe is not it?
And with a little problem so nice then ..

Anyway I will let you know if I find them ....
The Tango shoes of course (not that I'm missing some wheels)!


0 comments:

Post a Comment